Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Introduction to BLOGGING!!!

Hi Everyone!!
This is my very FIRST Blog so bear with me. My name is Abbey Scott & I am pursuing Acing, Music & Entertainment Reporting. I am first & foremost I am a Singer/Songwriter. I love music & writing comes most naturally to me. I am HUGE Movie Fanatic so thats why I began pursuing Acting. I just recently starting reporting for Maximo TV which has been such a blessing. I have been able to see a whole other world I never knew about before. I am able to interview A to D List Celeberites & be a part of the Red Carpet scene. I will enclose the link to my Official Website where I have links to my Music, Videos, Interviews & MORE!!! I would love for you all to check out my site & I will do my best to blog about interesting stuff & keep you all entertained. STAY TUNED!! : - )

peace&love,
abbey

Official Website:
http://www.abbeyscott.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment