Wednesday, March 10, 2010

YOUTUBE AND MUSIC!!!

There are so many singers that are getting record deals off YouTube. Justin Bieber for example, he went from singing Justin Timberlake on YouTube to singing the remake 'We are the World' along with Grammy award winning singers and producers! Its quite inspiring, especially for a 16 year old!! So the question is, how did he do it? How do you get millions of people to watch your videos on YouTube? Sorry to dissapoint but I can't answer that question for you IN FACT I am trying to figure that out myself with my music. It is my goal to find out how to hits on YouTube, followers on Twitter and plays on Myspace Music..when I figure that out, you will ALL be the first to know!! The clock is ticking better get on it NOW!! : - )

No comments:

Post a Comment