Sunday, June 20, 2010

He's just NOT that into you!!!!

Dear Abbey,
I have been dating this guy for almost a month now & he is making no effort to make a commitment to me. We have already slept together & we do everything that boyfriends and girlfriends do but he keeps telling me he just got out of a long relationship & doesnt want a relationship right now. I really like him but I get the feeling I am more into him that he is into me. Should I be hopeful that he will come around or am I wasting my time? -Mary

Dear Mary,
Have you ever heard the saying, "He's just NOT that into you"? Well I defintley think this is the case. It sounds like he is either using you as the rebound or just putting you in the friends with benefit category. It sounds like you are looking for a relationship so you are wasting time hanging with this guy who is just looking for a good time. My advice to you would be to dump this guy & stay single AND availabe til the right guy comes around. Trust me, you will know when the guy is into you because he will be taking you on dates & courting you like any gentleman should. As much fun as your having with this guy, its bound to end in heartbreak because us girls are MUCH more emotional than guys especially after you sleep together. You have an emotional attachment to him & its going to be very hard when you find out your not the only girl on his rooster, if you know what I mean : ) You deserve much better so don't sell yourself short!!!

xoxo
abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment